Friday, July 17, 2009

My First Father's Day

I know that I'm about a month late on this, but I just had my first father's day. It's kind of a surreal feeling when there is no visible kid yet. Of course, we've seen the ultrasound photos (see below), but it still doesn't quite seem real yet. Though feeling the jellybean kick is certainly helping things along.

At any rate, I got my first father's day present as well. April thought it would be great to give me a "onesy" for father's day, the first one we had (though some friends have given us another great one now). Now, anyone who knows me even the slightest bit will understand that this particular onesy was perfect for my child.


For the little pooper.


A happy daddy to be.

Of course, my first question was, "Where's the helmet?"

No comments: