Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jellybean McGel

Vince and I are super excited to finally announce on our blog the newest edition to the McGel family. We are affectionately calling our baby Jellybean until we see him/her face to face. We have decided not to find out the baby's sex until the birthday.

Here is his/her 21 week photo.



My official due date is November 8th. Vince does not want the baby to arrive on his birthday (the 4th), but Bridget would be happy to have a birthday buddy on the 9th. Regardless of requests one way or the other, I'm sure this baby will come when the baby is ready.

This picture shows the baby touching his/her face. My interpretation was, "Hey lady, stop taking pictures of me." While Vince's interpretation was, "Just 10 more minutes, mom!"

3 comments:

traci said...

this is so exciting, April! My birthday is the 5th. that could be great!

Elissa said...

Beautiful pictures!! Isn't it amazing how much detail you can see?

Nora Maeve Downing said...

Beautiful images! Definitely think it is a girl! I love the entries about Gumbo. Man, I am blessed to have you in my life. Can't believe how not only do WE have so much i common, but even our ANIMALS act alike!