Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

The day I became a mother was a wonderful day...hard, but lovely!



And it honestly gets better and better. I love being a mother to this precious little child. I couldn't imagine it any other way.



Today was a great day. I got cards from my guys with a gift certificate for a massage! Wahoo! Then we headed to breakfast at M. Henrietta's. I had a fried egg sandwich, which was actually much fancier than it sounds: toasted sourdough bread with gorgonzola cheese, tomatoes, bacon, two eggs over medium, topped with micro greens. YUM! Then off to the farmer's market.

After that the day was pretty much as usual: grocery shopping, cleaning the kitchen, a hot bath (unusual), and a little vegging. I may get the hem into the skirt I made months ago, so that I can wear it this week.

I love my family, and I'm excited to have many more Mother's Days to celebrate with them.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy Mother's Day (a day late)! I just love that pic of the two of you! Your breakfast sounds amazing!