Wednesday, January 9, 2008

For Bridget...and who ever else visits regularly!

Well...much to Bridget's shagrin (sp?)...we have not been good bloggers. Just this week in one of my favorite comic strips (Candorville), the lead character Lemont was being berrated by his blog because it had not gotten very much attention and was hungry for words. I'm surprised that our blog is alive! Thanks for your patience, Bridge, and your encouragement!

So our darling Duchess has been groomed for the first time in God knows how long! And she's quite spunky now. Before we got her, we had no idea that Scottish Terriers were such proud dogs, but we could not believe the change in her after a good bath, conditioning, and a haircut. This is Duchess on our first day with her...



Now this is her after:


Here's a cute snowy beard shot!

Well, I sold our TV day before yesterday. Craig's List is great. So, maybe I'll be more blog-friendly now that I will have no other tool for procrastinating my packing!

2 comments:

JB said...

And some people say there is no such thing as peer pressure. :) I am glad to see the pics of DUchess - she is so fancy now! Being that that is probably her more natural state, its no wonder she and Obie had a rough time - he's way too scruffy for her!

Court said...

YAY! I was missing your blogging action. And Duchess is just precious...what a lovely dog! Anyway, miss yall, love yall, talk to you soon.