Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Five Month Old Jedi

I'm having a hard time believing that my little baby is already five months old (on April 9). In fact I wondered why the three months clothes I bought didn't fit him well. Clearly, I'm in denial.



Julian is a super sweet kid. He's generally very happy and is always smiley. Even when he was sick earlier in the month, he was still such a trooper.



He is totally into what's going on around him, especially the dog and cats. They are his favorite to watch run and play through the house.





I have a ton more pictures we've taken this month, but haven't had a moment to post this month. Here's one for fun...drunk Jedi...on milk, of course!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love the one where it looks like he's having a conversation with Yoda. He looks like such a sweetie!!!!