Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Seven Months Old

I feel like each time I post Julian's monthly pictures, I can't believe that he's growing up! I have a hard time remembering when he was so small and his cry was filled with newborn intensity. He slept all the time and was pretty much a lump. But that's natural for newborns.



Julian is super active these days. If you put him down on the floor, within seconds he is no longer where you laid him down. He rolls with great intention. He can mostly sit up on his own. He wants to roll off of every surface, especially the changing table.


(Most of this month's pictures looked something like this!)


(Or like this)


But we did get a couple of good ones!


Happy 7th month, little monkey!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Love these photos. He continues to get cuter and cuter (and bigger and bigger)! :o) The first two crack me up.