Saturday, January 30, 2010

Updates

Life is good with Mr. JB. He's rolled from belly to back twice. Although he is categorically denying the paparazzi access to this act. We'll get it on video at some point. He's becoming quite chatty and smiley, which warms our hearts each time.

I'm back at work this week, which has it's pluses and minuses, and JB officially starts day care next week. We'll get to that more in a later post. For now, enjoy these videos. Disregard my silly, high-pitched mom voice. The post-bath video is fun because he loves taking baths, but he loves the lotion massage the best. He makes the funnest noises.

And comment so we know you are out there!




6 comments:

Court said...

I love him! Can't wait to see him! He makes my days right now...that's for sure. There are definitely good things in this world right now. :) And of course, it is apparent he loves his mama...although he has found a jedi buddy in Vince (that cracks me up!!!!).

Rachel said...

April! I'm reading from New Haven! Little man is key-ute!

Mira Conklin said...

This made me smile. What a cutie! And I love hearing the silly high-pitched mommy voice :)

HUB/BUBBA said...

Beautiful baby, great videos, thanks, BUBBA

JB said...

I think his eyes look like Vince when he is smiling! Very cute videos!!

Erin said...

Love the lotion massage one and his noises - he's hilarious and so cute!