Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"I" Statements

My friend Traci had this her blog, and I (April) found it interesting and thought I would give it a shot. I would encourage you to do the same...


I am: ready to ride my "new" recycled bike.

I think: I could be a full time volunteer.

I know: what it feels like to be loved.

I want: to eat more locally grown produce.

I wish: I had time to read all day long.

I hate: that my family lives so far away.

I miss: Duchess.

I fear: being irrelevant.

I feel: ready for some "people time".

I hear: the leaf blower.

I smell: nothing...dang you, allergies!

I crave: a bubbly drink, like my flavored waters.

I search: my past for mistakes that need mending.

I regret: nothing at this time.

I love: Vince.

I ache: after Pilates.

I care: about the environment.

I always: listen to This American Life.

I am not: good at relaxing.

I believe: in the life transformed.

I dance: in the kitchen while I cook.

I sing: constantly...even, Vince will tell you, when I don't know I'm singing out loud.

I cry: at sappy commercials.

I fight: injustice.

I write: thank you notes. I think they are important.

I win: at cards.

I lose: myself in cookbooks.

I never: say never.

I confuse: Vince when I start a conversation out loud that has been going on in my head for a long time.

I listen: to my sponsor.

I can usually be found: reading the comics. "Cow and Boy" is my favorite!

I am scared: that I will miss my plane when I fly.

I need: a dog.

I am happy about: my brother marrying a great woman.

I hope: to be a mom someday.

I tag: all of the bloggers who read this.

1 comment:

Vince said...

Actually, the "I win at cards" is wrong. April got whooped twice in a row tonight. :) -V